Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas, Christmas Time of Year...

God I hate those chipmunks.
Anyways, merry Christmas everybody! About a day too late.
How was your Christmas?
I got Guitar Hero III! Woo! It's like Tetris, except the gameplay is entirely different and the music is better. Which means it's virtually not like Tetris at all. But it is addictive like Tetris, so take that.
I also got a webcam (By the way, I've got a new video up taken from said webcam) complete with a mic thing, so be prepared for VoIP-quality audio and more regular updates as I no longer have to go through all the hassle with my MP3 player. I also got I Am America (And So Can You!) by Stephen Colbert, a George Bush Out of Office Countdown calender, the Simpsons Movie and Game, Back In Black, and then some other stuff I don't care about so much and probably one or two other things eventually, but that's not important.
[Insert pointless, sappy rant about how Christmas is about caring, blah blah blah yak yak yak so on and so forth here.]

----------------
Now playing: R.E.M. - E-Bow the Letter
via FoxyTunes

No comments: