Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm back (in black).

So, I finally put a new video up. It's uploading as I speak.
I did some Heavenly Sword footage, spur-of-the-moment kind of thing. You probably don't have to ask, but probably will anyway, so I will say that yes, I do not give a damn about this game. Yes, I'm fairly certain that, even if I played through it, I would find it to be an incredibly generic 3-D action game, and yes, I did only do this because of the word "twing twang."
I'm going off to Canada next week, and I've got a video of some guitar playing I'll probably upload before I leave.
I've also got one more video lined up, I might do it sometime before I leave, maybe sometime afterwards, but it will be the first video I do in a new style. I'm basically revamping the mental process behind the commentary on my side, and adding in title and credits screens done in the style of Yahtzee Croshaw's Zero Punctuation. But mostly just because I wanted to throw in some music and a ZP homage.

----------------
Now playing: Metallica - Enter Sandman (LP Version)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: